Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some Days

Some days, I can't see. Clearly. I can't see clearly.

Some days, I wake up and everything is blurry. Literally.

Some days, I focus and re-focus. In vain.

Some days, there is some pain in between my eyes. Slightly up my forehead. Where the third eye is.

Some days, I need to wear my specs. Even with my 20 - 25 vision.

Some days, I need to alternate between two specs. With varied grades.

Some days, I think it is because some days I over work my eyes.

Some days, I think it is because I'm getting old.

Some days, I think that maybe I wore a top that's too bright. And it causes the glare.

Today seems like a day that is everything like some days. Maybe even the latter.

------------------------

Suddenly, I am reminded of that time when a certain blockmate (yes Rhea, this is you!) once pulled me to one side and said that she would hear a certain guy (No Rhea, I will not type his name) sing "Do you see what I HEAR?".

2 comments:

Nubian said...

Loving the hair and the glasses!

Rhea said...

hahaha must be the hormones, i dont remember!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...