Friday, June 3, 2011

Lost

And found.

I thought for a moment that I lost "the one"...

The only one who cuts my hair the way I want it, even if sometimes I don't realise it till it's done.

Like the annoying girl in Grey's Anatomy. Well. The opposite of her (thank God!)--not knowing she didn't want it till she did. Something like that.

----

I didn't think I lost him to death--even if the receptionist at the salon told me that he was in an indefinite medical leave when I called to make an appointment.

I suspected he had another (yes, another) liposuction done--followed by a Bali trip to show off his new body.

Then, I thought maybe the receptionist was lying. I was sure I wanted to pass by and talk her into spilling.

----

Then, I got a text message from the one telling me he moved salons!

Whew.

----

I was just talking to a friend saying that I don't want to be trying out new stylist to find another "him".

----

There had been only two stylist that I really got attached to. This one and the one from 1998 - 2003ish.

It only proves that finding a gooood stylist is sooooo much more tricky than choosing a good man.

----

This is a love story. I think.

1 comment:

Nubian said...

I agree with you 100%. When I left my home country I cried, not because of leaving family, but because I was leaving my hair stylist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...