Thursday, May 7, 2009

exciting lunch date with camille

(previously karma "camille yawn")

My lunch was just partially touched. Maybe it was the curry puff I had for breakfast.

In likelihood it was probably about the conversation I was having with a good friend. It had been so long since I really had a chance to have an extensive exchange with her.

So many things changed over the last eight years, yet I feel as if I know her still.

It is nice to talk to someone going through the same whatever-part-of-life-you-are-at as you. It was as if our thoughts meshed seamlessly.

I really wish I could write more but that would be over sharing. I over write, yes. Over share? No.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure about the title...made it sound like a boring conversation :P

rhea said...

share!

tracy gomez said...

I kept remembering how we talked about that song eh!

Should I change to KARMA CAMILLE YON?

Hahahaha.

Okay, I'm changing blog entry title to "exciting lunch date with camille"

tracy gomez said...

Rhea!!! We were so worried about you. Naisip ko pa na "okay naman ang thumb ni rhea ah".

I hope you are doing better and sana you have full recovery soon.

Anonymous said...

LOL! :) Thanks Trace :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...