Thursday, May 21, 2009

singingsappyrochness

Dude! One year na tayo!
I know, buko yung bida. Hahaha. (And yes, I know that this was not taken from the Tioman trip!)

I can't believe it has been a year since I really got to know Roch. Prior to our beach get away we met each other only twice.

The first time was while walking along Orchard road, the person I was with introduced us, she was such in a hurry so we were unable to go beyond "It was nice meeting you".

The next meeting was at a party where she complimented my shoes and I complimented her singing prowess.

After Tioman, our relationship was never the same.

So what should Roch expect from me this year? Well, I promise to ease up on the orange soda chaser.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you both :( - cheng

tracy gomez said...

Boooo. We miss you too.

rhea said...

tayo ba may anniv din? Haha do you even remember what our first conversation was about? Hihihi

tracy gomez said...

Malamang June 3, 1996. First day of classes :)

I don't remember, Pero I remember yung game nung orientation (na hindi ka nag attend!)

Lovely Lala
Cute Camille
Pretty Patricia

Mga starlet? :-p HAHAHAHA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...