Friday, May 1, 2009

sitting there, listening and waiting

After too much to drink, I would say that everyone (from the party) had a story. I heard more than a few today.

I would admit that I refused to divulge anything, because quite seriously, I don't think there was any need (or want) to talk about myself.

I realized that it is not uncommon for someone to still be caught up with relationships that were and weren't. With my compromised ability to observe, I noticed that it is actually the fine details that didn't have the answers, hence the toilet hogging.

(I would also think about something else from this point onward if I hear the words fire escape.)

As I was sitting there, listening and waiting for each story to unfold, I couldn't help but think to myself should I get another piece of Arnold's chicken?.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...