Monday, May 4, 2009

who'd have known? me.

I was looking through some photos from 2007 when I chanced upon a certain game night folder. Some of the games, I'd rather forget, but I think the pictionary playing bit would remain one of the funniest ones I had ever participated in.

To illustrate (I am literally illustrating), let me show you the winning interpretation. Of course when I say winning it doesn't mean that my team won.

PSM looks at the card and writes (below)
Okay. It is a noun, one word with three syllables. He hesitates and draws a circle, a diagonal line and a vertical line. He crosses it off and tries a different approach.He draws a curved object. We scream "Banana!". He shakes his head. He draws a line on top, someone shouts "Banana Q!". He shakes his head again. He crosses off his drawing.He draws again. It is the same illustration as the one he just crossed out--only bigger. Our time is almost up. We shout random things. I think I threw in "Captain Hook", who cares if that is two words?And then time ran out. It was then that I realized what he was drawing. I cursed and pulled him away. I asked him it if was what I thought it was. He says that it was. Bummer.

At this point the other team gets the chance to steal the point. They get all excited and chatty as they really want that point. I could even hear someone saying "We should know this!". At one point J says to his teammates "Okay guys, at the count of three we shout the answer okay?".

One, two, three.

QUA-SI-MO-DO!

Hahahaha. Wtf.

I think they got fixated on the first illustration.

Answer: Astronaut.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...