Monday, May 18, 2009

how secure is your password?

A few years back, a friend asked me to open one of his social networking accounts for some reason that I can't remember now. I did ask him if he was sure as I would need his password. He said that it was fine, he would just change his password later.

I had a good laugh when he told me. I was sure it was a joke, but soon enough found out that he was dead serious. Pretty good password too if you ask me, catchy, a combination of caps, non-caps and numeric characters. Oh and it exceeded that 8-character minimum--by a full one place. It also didn't mean anything personal to him. At least I would like to think so.

In lieu of one of my favorite blogger's testimony that she would condone advances from a certain man--immortal. I think that was the term she used. Immortal. I would divulge the old password.

JhestH0n1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...