Wednesday, May 27, 2009

company of packers

We are leaving our current location, and by the end of the week, we should have literally cleaned up our mess. The movers are due midday on Friday.

The room I share with Joyce (that sounds like we actually live in together!) is now almost empty.

The only things left are two coasters, a desk calendar and two pens--red and black. Everything else is packed, boxed and ready for pick up, thrown or set aside for me to bring home tomorrow.

Packing is hard work (especially when you are not dressed for it).

It's five. It's time. I'm thirsty.

(I did come in very early today to get things done as I anticipated the afternoon activity. Good thing too, as I had almost forgotten how productive I am before eight.)

2 comments:

Camille said...

Good thing our IE blockmates did not see this post or they'll get started again on the whole "packing" thing :P

tracy gomez said...

LOL!

I was tempted to put "I hate packing" as the entry title, but it reminded me too much of that trail :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...