Sunday, March 29, 2009

juicy

Look what the lovers got.
The juicer might as well be my favorite kitchen plaything. MIGHT--because it is still a toss-coin between the juicer and the food processor. Think salsa.

Last night though, I would have straight away given the juicer the top spot. My reason? Make that reasons...

cucumber + green tea + calamansi + red apple + mandarin vodka
grapefruit + orange + mandarin vodka
green apple + green tea + mandarin vodka
carrot + red apple + orange + mandarin vodka
red apple + pineapple + orange + mandarin vodka

The first one is my favorite from last night. Drink of the night? :)

The buzz effect is still a mystery. Due diligence? I am waiting for a certain Joplets.

Here are some more photos from OBBO.
Slaves at work.
Seeing double.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...