Tuesday, March 3, 2009

daydream

I took a nap as soon as I got home from work. I had a dream....

I broke in to my parents' house to steal a car. A couple of blocks after, it broke down so I had to get out and walk, only I didn't have pants.

Since it was dark, I thought it was fine to walk without pants, I felt cold though. A group of men started to follow me, not because of my bare legs but maybe because they wanted money.

They were not able to catch me as I saw a motorcycle (that became a bicycle if you drive in from the rear), jump started it and drove somewhere to eat six eggs, kobe beef and cuttlefish shabu shabu style (some sashimi on the side too!).

After dinner, I was attacked by a hyperactive chick, yes, a small chicken. I was so stressed as its beak would drive into my flesh; I'd push it to the wall every chance I get, but while it got a bit disoriented, it also got more aggressive.

I felt I had to put some muscle into my defense so I poked its eye with the heel of my shoe then smashed it against the wall with a broom. It gave me the sad look and then fell on the floor.

I ran to the room and locked the door behind me only to find that I was in a room full of locusts, I thought "God is punishing me for killing the chick".


The End.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend says we should psychoanalyze. Kalokohan, but let me give it a shot.

Stealing the car <-- I guess I miss driving so much. I especially miss the car I used to drive everyday when I was still living in Manila, that is why I specifically stole that one.

No pants <-- It was cold in my room. Maybe that is all there is to it. And I wore a long top while sleeping (no pants). Hahahaha. ALTHOUGH, I did wear a different top in my dream.

Motorcycle cum Bike <-- I always wanted to have a Vespa but I feel that while I'm based in Singapore it is more practical to get a bike.

Chick attacking me <-- Chics--and those who couldn't be called that attack me all the time. Nothing new.

My reaction to the Chick <-- I don't like people who pout out of habit, it gets under my skin. Maybe I finally had it and it is only in my dreams that I could do something about it.

Shoe for weapon <-- This is my subconscious telling me that I SHOULD buy shoes. MUST buy shoes.

Shabu shabu dinner <-- I am a glutton.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...