Wednesday, March 18, 2009

neneng is away, must find a way (to finish chores so I can still play)

The last ten days were filled with firsts. I'm sure more would be added to the list until Neneng is back from her vacation.

I am undergoing the Stepford Wife Training. I am both Trainer and Trainee. I am not without "consultants" though. I did the following for the first time in my life and did everything well. Walang palpak :)

1. Cooked rice (using rice cooker, not hard core saing)
2. Cooked dinner for my brother and sister-in-law
3. Vacuumed my room
4. Changed my bed sheet, pillowcases, etc.
5. Washed my clothes (using washing machine, not hard core palo palo) <-- white
6. Washed my clothes (using washing machine, not hard core palo palo) <-- colored
7. Hung my clothes to dry
8. Checked if the labada had dried
9. Moved labada from sinampay rack to planchahin rack
10. Folded then stacked pantulog into the designated compartment in my closet

(It is my list, I could split items 4 and 5 if I want!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...