Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jerold

I saw an ex-colleague this afternoon. We immediately engaged in conversation, I am leaving out the boring part.

J: Buntis ka pala (So, you are pregnant.)
T: Actually, hindi. Busog lang. (Actually, I'm just very full.)
J: Hindi nga? Ilang months ka na? (No, really? How many months is the baby?)
T: Taon na ito, on and off kase. (Oh, for years. On an off.)
J: Seryoso? Sinong asawa mo? (Seriously, so who's your husband?)
T: Wala pa akong asawa. (I'm not yet married.)
J: Totoo nga? (For real?)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

eeeeeeee hahaha! shocks good thing we didn't bump into each other! he might have asked if i'm having twins! bwahahaha!

ang sexy mo kya! haler! *wink*

tracy gomez said...

Thanks for your faith in my waistline. HAHAHA.

Btw, it was nice seeing you again after a very long time :)

Anonymous said...

You never ask a women if she is pregnant. Bad form Jerold.

btw - I think you would make a cool mom.

tracy gomez said...

Thanks for saying that, I want to be a kickass mom when I grow up :)

One more thing, I don't think Jerold got that I really wasn't pregnant. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

were you even bothered? di bale tracy i know you'll become one of those hot mamas hahaha

tracy gomez said...

Una, thanks. As I mentioned, I always wanted to be a kickass mom when I grow up and it wouldn't hurt if I'd be a hot one too :)

Honestly, natawa lang ako. Chaka medyo naawa kay Jerold, kase hindi siya masyado... how do I say this, ummmm quick? :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...