Thursday, July 3, 2008

finding myself in need of a strong man

I got to the office quite early today and after going through my email I headed to the pantry to get some water. The container popped into the dispenser was empty. I looked around and found that although there were more than eight (I stopped counting after that) giant water containers waiting to be popped, there was not one strong man around. Bummer.

As I don't drink coffee, I went ahead and opened the ref and saw rows of Milk, Ice Lemon Tea, and Coke Light. I grabbed the latter, went back to my desk and thought that maybe I should head down and take a couple of Marlboros with my drink. It has been quite a while since I've had the breakfast of champions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to find a Gym and start working out. I suggest starting slow and working your way up to water container size. Who know in a month or two maybe a strong man will come looking for you to help with the water.

btw - Breakfast of Champions is coffee and smokes.

tracy gomez said...

Hey Bill! Nina is visiting us! I think it is because of your encouragement, my curse-infused-mushy-lines and Cindy's threats.

As I don't drink coffee, Diet Soda + smokes = breakfast of THIS champion ;)

I don't know about training for water container lifting. Maybe I should just take more salt to retain water or, I could come to work at a later time :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you two maniacs treat her well. She put up me for a long time, so she deserves a good time!

Ok, so if rock hard abs and buns of steel are not your thing, I suggest getting to work a little later. Retaining water is not a pretty thing. :)

btw - You are getting to an age where a little fiber in the diet might not be all bad, so unless you eat the cigarettes. I suggest oatmeal or bran for breakfast, along with the diet coke of course. LOL

tracy gomez said...

Ahhh fiber. I would be sure to keep that in mind :)

I do have a box of cereal drink mix at the office, intended for breakfast but to this day, it remains untouched. We'll see how my breakfast fares next week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...