Saturday, July 12, 2008

barbecue anyone?

I finally finished a new project today. I worked on it for two weeknights and the early afternoon of my Saturday. I must say though that I can't believe I made it.

I am posting a photo, but as I lack the imagination and ability to take decent pictures to showcase the items, I am betting on YOUR imagination to fill in the gap.

I'm now ready to go on a weekend barbecue, I just need a barbecue pit, friends to attend the barbecue, food to be barbecued, potato salad, and a Saturday when all these would come together.

(I am hoping that Grace would help me out on the photo part and the regulars would help with the having a barbecue part)

5 comments:

Homer's Dragon said...

wow nice dress!!! I want one for myself too!!!

Anonymous said...

i love this trace! i hope u can make me one someday :)

tracy gomez said...

Miggy, boys are not supposed to wear dresses. I'll make you pajamas instead :)

Amy! Thanks. I'm sure it would only be a matter of time until I make you something :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice dress! Your talent grows.

I think a shorter version would be perfect.

Boys should not wear a dress unless there are millions involved

tracy gomez said...

Thanks for saying that :)

The length is such to hide my feet. Hahaha!

I think you just read my mind. I was just thinking of making another barbecue-dress-ish-something that won't sweep the floor the same time when I walk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...