Friday, July 11, 2008

bookworm

When prompted for his favorite books, HE typed this whole chunk. I see why we get along. And how he is meant for me.

Wow... I swear my list could go on and on!!! I have spent countless hours immersing myself in the stories and characters of amazing authors that I have come across over the years. I can get very enthusiastic about this particular topic, so I actually have to limit myself before I get carried away. I'll write down the books or series that come to mind first. If I really spend time on this, then I'd be really UNPRODUCTIVE. By the way, this list is definitely not in any order. I don't believe in ranking favorite books, as it would be unfair to the heroes who have defended my secrets, dreams and considerable imagination. These are just some of the titles or series that have nursed me in my loneliness and made me both laugh and cry in an empty room: A Song of Ice and Fire, Shannara, Wheel of Time, Dragonlance, Belgariad, Mallorean, Vampire Chronicles, Harry Potter, CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE, Hardy Boys, Archie, Jughead, Garfield, Far Side... and on and on and on and on. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...