Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm errr just not ummmm... not, you know....

As there is now an even louder buzz about this certain self help book focused on relationships when producers decided to make a movie out of it, I am tempted to ask some of my single girl friends to dinner and some--or a lot of wine where I would bring up a line from the book/movie, "A man would rather be trampled by elephants that are on fire than tell you he's just not that into you". My heart is fluttering with excitement. It is going to be a massacre!

While I love books, I'm not really into this genre. I did see a review with some funny excerpts and now, I'm tempted to watch the movie. I'm sure my guy friend who likes to watch chick flicks would ask me and the girls to watch as he tries to pose as the "nice guy who was forced to watch a girlie movie".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...