Sunday, July 13, 2008

my version of the blue dress























I saw a photo of Kristine wearing a blue dress and I decided I wanted to sew a dress just like it. I haven't seen it in person so clearly, I have not touched, measured or looked at the inside to figure out how it was made.

The thing is, I couldn't wait much longer. The past few days had been a sewing spree for me. So I put matters into my own hands; I just went ahead and sew my way into a cotton dress.

As expected, the one I made ended up looking completely different.

I wanted to post Kristine's dress alongside my version of it. Maybe I'll go and ask her first.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Kristine. Haha :D

You're really too much!!!You already have a very good collection under your name. I'm proud of you :)

tracy gomez said...

Thanks for saying that :)

Ang layo ng blue dress ko sa blue dress mo! Hahaha.

Unknown said...

ang cute nung knot :) gawan mo nga din ako ng top na di ako mukhang 'chubby' (hahaha yaw umamin hehe). really, ur skills are evolving. *wink*

tracy gomez said...

Thanks :)

Kakatuwa when people say that, sarap tuloy i-career mag tahi during weekend. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

patracy! create one for me! pwede nang bday and xmas gift un basta padala mo lang hahaha

tracy gomez said...

Rheapot :) As I have an issue with commitment, I can't say "yes" at this point. But rest assured that I would think of you during the times that I am idle and my hards are dying to sew.

Pero stressful ha, I think I would only need half the tela I use for my dress to make yours. Boooo!

Anonymous said...

i'm sure you'll take that back when you see me in a few months! hahaha punta ka na ditoooooo

tracy gomez said...

Hahaha! "Expecting" looking ka na rin ba? I would need pictures as proof! Tingin ko impossible :p

Anonymous said...

Great picture. Nice ?

tracy gomez said...

Hello Mr. Gayman.

You know, your last name is just almost the same as one of my favorite authors (Neil Gaiman).

I'm not sure if I should say "thank you for saying that", hmmm so I would just leave it as "thanks for writing a comment".

Btw, you think the whole ensemble would look better if I incorporate some sunflowers? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...