Saturday, November 16, 2013

Save the Date Prints


I had this sepia printed to be given out to wedding guests.

Some friends mistook this for our actual wedding invite--so they were surprise to receive another invite closer to our wedding date.  

Having this alone for a wedding invite would have been okay too.  Adorable even, now that I think about it.

(Though I love our wedding invites too much to say 'we shouldn't have' as I believe we made the right decision doing both.)

---

The intention behind the fun shooting night we had with our friends was really to have enough material for our Save the Date prints to pull off letting the pictures talk.  I'm quite happy with the end result ;)

Of course, we took so many photos--that I ended up making a 2-minute clip out of it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...