Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hung Over

My husband and I thought long and hard about wedding souvenirs for our sponsors.

We thought about giving them truffles--but truly, with so much food from the buffet, maybe something sweet won't be too enticing.  

We thought about alcohol--champagne maybe.  But, half of them didn't drink or should not be drinking.

---

We wanted to give them something useful. 

Something that won't add to the things that collect dust in a shelf somewhere.

While it would be good if the object reminded them of us, but we didn't want our faces plastered or names stamped.  

Something practical, but gives a sense of indulgence.  Something you won't buy for yourself, but don't mind having.

---

And so, I was reminded of something I'd seen in Etsy or other cutie-and-crafty sites.  

"if it's the same for you, I'll just hang"

I thought, perfect.

If I was a sponsor and got one of these, I'd love it!

Handmade hangers, our wedding giveaway :)

---

Note:  While these were our actual hangers, the image unfortunately is not mine.  Stolen and enhanced from our wonderful wedding coordinator #blissunlimited

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...