Tuesday, September 24, 2013

somewhat settled

Eighty percent of my stuff was brought to our first marital home last Saturday, and we had managed to unpack all the boxes.  Miraculously, everything fit. 

AND...

WE HAVE MORE ROOM!!!!

This is very reassuring.  Granted I had a number of rounds clearing things, there was always that nagging feeling that maybe I did not let enough go.  I did pull out some more items while unpacking and I think this constant evaluation is something I will be implementing at home.

I'm quite confident that the rest of my stuff still at my brother's will fit.


---

Next steps?

This week:
  • Fiance hands over old flat (clean!)
  • Dinning Set for delivery
  • Revisit and finalise dinning set layout (eg. Rugs, Lamp, etc.)
Next Week:
  • Move some more clothes and shoes from brother's
  • Buy shelf / drawer organisers
  • Secure lamp bulbs
  • Organise media wires in living room

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...