Sunday, September 1, 2013

skinny dipping

in bloom--cherry blossom saucers & mini flower bowls 
One of my favorite Japanese stores was on sale yesterday and I found two things that I loved.

First is small cherry blossom saucers.  I love that it is off white--and very subtle.  It's plain and not plain at the same time!

The other is just slightly bigger (extremely small) flower bowl.  Not sure if it is meant to be a flower, a cloud or a four leaf clover--doesn't really matter.  I got a pair anyways.

There is still an on-going debate in my head about which plates I should get.  

I hate to rush into a decision only because whichever plate I buy would be staring back at me every night for at least two years (maybe even a lifetime, if I keep them well?).

---

I did see a set of white-on-white floral bowls that would be perfect when we eat noodle soup at home.  Maybe I'll get a pair tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...