Thursday, September 19, 2013

just pack

Packing is never easy--but somehow it comes naturally to me.

Typically, it would take me this long to pack.  The trouble with this move is that while my things will go on Saturday, I am still living here till after the wedding.

So as I pack I need to consider:

  • Will I use this the next few weeks?
  • Will I bring this for my wedding holiday?
  • Should I give this away?

It takes more the double the time it should take because of the over analysis.

I was complaining to my fiancé about it yesterday when he said:
Just pack everything except some clothes and basic toiletries.  Get the movers to bring your stuff over, you can do your screening here, just be done with packing.

Turns out, he is right.  

I am done :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...