Wednesday, September 4, 2013

just white

My blog had become such an exciting space, filled with exciting things like dinner plates and saucers.

It had just gotten more exciting with today's entry that is the noodle bowl.

---

I think the designer of the bowl crafted this piece with proper ramen in mind rather than instant noodles.  However, I had decided that I would use this for such.

And ramen too, if I ever come around making those :)  

---

In case you are wondering who my fiancĂ© feels about such a feminine bowl, the answer is that he doesn't mind.  

He said that he just wants something that is big enough to handle his soup and could not care less whether it had flowers, butterflies or guy things like gears and tools.

When probed, he confessed being partial to simple plates.  And by simple he means plain white.   

He commented that it was good that I got a spoon and holder with it because he deemed those useful.  

He notice the glaring truth that we have no chopsticks yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...