Thursday, September 19, 2013

I break the yolks, make a smiley face

I never put ketchup on my eggs--but if I did, I would have put a smile on these :)

I had always struggled about oil for my eggs.  Not trying to act all innocent and healthy here, but personally, I'd rather get fat from somewhere else.  Like butter on my toast.

Or olive oil on bread.

---

A couple of months back I learnt how to flip eggs.  Pretty cool!  It however, required oil. 

Maybe more practice can help me pull this off in non-stick pan (though tutorials say otherwise), but how many more eggs can my fiance eat in one weekend?  Surely, his health is more important!

---

Trying out our new pans, I decided to cook eggs.  Based on the reviews I read, it really didn't need oil.

I broke two eggs and left it. 

Didn't bother it at all.

Practically ignored it--until I saw a thin shiny film on top.

Then I knew it was ready.

I got my egg flipper, and checked the sides.  It was free.  

 I slid it to my plate.

Just.  Like.  That.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...