Sunday, March 4, 2012

walk me home

Tonight, the person I'm with and I decided to walk home. While at it, the street light did funny things that I sort of jumped closer to him. He was quick to ask what happened and I reluctantly told him that I thought I saw a lizard.

---

Then we talked about smiling babies, and how I thought I read somewhere that it was the face they made when passing gas. Seems like bull--or, something written in "why do men have n*pples?" (the last word, I am reluctantly writing). It isn't a dirty book. Really, it is a list of silly medical related questions and answers.

Yes, I read that--skimmed through. No, I did not buy it. Borrowed.

---

Then we bashed Channing Tatum a little. And laughed about a witty blog entry about Ryan Gosling.

---

After which, we talked about the movie we just saw, Hugo and how good it was.

(and how pleasantly surprised I was seeing Sacha.)

---

I had a headache too, but somehow I didn't notice it too much walking with him.

---

I love our walks.

There are days when I feel like the walk was the date and the date was a prelude to the walk. Perhaps, highlight is the word.

---

When we were reaching my house, it started to rain.

How lucky were we?

Very.

Today, I brought an umbrella :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"There are days when I feel like the walk was the date and the date was a prelude to the walk. Perhaps, highlight is the word."

Resisting to smile is futile. Seems a good lad, that person you're with. Can't get wrong with the "Gos". ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...