Friday, March 9, 2012

obey

I almost posted a "wrong color wednesday" entry because I was surprised to find a color from my favorite make up brand that was horrible--at least, on me. After applying it, I not only looked like someone overly spray tanned pale with fever. Some oxymoron going on there, but yeah, that was how I looked.

I decided that maybe I could still wear it if I put something on top. But knowing myself, I'd probably put it aside. I am not too fond of 'multicoating'. I tend to go for either super sheer intending a natural look, or very high on pigmentation lip products when I feel like channeling my inner clown ;)

Multi lip products at one time? Close to never. Off topic, but I hate gloss too.

---

Wednesday was a sad day.

---

The following day, I had time to put on eye make up and decided to give the lipstick a chance.

This time I didn't apply it as thick. I thought it looked okay. Not great, but not horrible, just okay.

Might as well give it a go, right?

What do you know, three different people told me that they liked my make up.

The person I'm with even said that it looked very different (pretty) the day before (ugly) and that I looked, errrr peachy ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...