Wednesday, March 28, 2012

one, two, click

My recent China trip somehow brought about some changes in me. I hardly imagine how those ten days brought about various feelings, decisions and perhaps some life changes for me. This may not be the entry that talks about those in depth, but it would be about one point.I took this photo using my three year only camera that I had spent all my life waiting for. I remember feeling giddy over a gadget for the first time and when I got it, I knew it was the one. It was first of its kind too.

As expected, multiple brothers and cousins had been released boasting of better features and new functions.

I know in my heart that the day would come when it would be time to let go.

This is an especially hard lesson that I am training myself to master.

One must not be too attached to material things.
Playing around with my friend's new camera, I could not help but feel like the day is near--after all, hers was a really good camera. Excellent shots and very light too.

---

This was the day we were exploring HangZhou.

Obviously, the day was spend sightseeing, chitchatting and taking photos--thus rekindling a once intense relationship with my man.

By the end of the day, I knew.

I may be being too dramatic here, but honestly, truthfully, I am yet to feel something holding and using another camera. For some strange reason there is comfort and reassurance (really!) that mine gives me.

Maybe it is the magic that goes with first loves. Or the illusion of magic. But I feel it. It's there.

So when am I changing cameras? Not today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...