Monday, December 21, 2009

the flesh is weak

I have a feeling that this year, I wouldn't have that single entry that sums up the year that was. Instead, I'd have multiple entries standing as snippets of twelve months lived.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The flesh is weak.

Don't take it literally, I don't cut. Or subject myself to physical pain to feel.

I also was not injured.

No. Of course it is not about getting physical!

It is, giving into a whim. For various reasons like it helped pass the time, you felt like it or that you were bored.

This year, I gave into a whim. I could have hurt some people. Or someone.

And while all is well that ends well, that thing would always be that thing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...