Tuesday, December 8, 2009

kissed by fire

In one of my favorite books, there is also a wall and that wall separates the others from the rest of the world. Maybe you can argue that it separates the world from the others. My favorite character watches over that wall, so that no one and nothing crosses over.

I have a wall too. While I don't have a direwolf and am not responsible for it, I was always cautious that nothing crossed over.

One day, something did.

And then there were crows laughing, waiting to take a piece of the casualty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I passed the wall again today. It is very much different from how I remembered.

It was not a dark place. There was even, you won't believe this...a mother and child.There was a brother tending to it.And another making sure the rubbish is in the right place.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will my wall, ever not be my wall? Ygritte is dead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...