Sunday, December 13, 2009

prelude to a proper piece

It is almost half way through December and I can't help but run significant (personal) events that happened this year in my head.

This should be a proper entry, not something you tap while waiting for you watermelon shake to be refilled--or the cheese cake to go down.

And so this will be a short one--a prelude, about someone still somewhat significant.

I guess the thing that may be most apparent to people close to me is HIM, or his absence in my life.

I noticed too, that some started treating me different--not better or worse, just different.

The same go for invitations.

There were questions--95% of them unanswered, about what kind of relationship I have with HIM, now that things are different between us.

I think it is only fair that they ask him too. For me though, we are good. And it is not surprising really. Really.

There could have been awkwardness, maybe even resentment, but respect conquers all. In my version of our book, that is the title of the last chapter.

My drink is here. More retrospective thoughts soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...