Thursday, December 31, 2009

for moonwalking

Okay, so I bought sneakers.

I know I don't need sneakers as not only do I already have a few, but also I never seem to wear them. The thing is, THE thing is that I like simple things. Basic anything. As an example, plain white shirts. First love.

I however love LOVE love basic things tweaked ingeniously.

Like a shirt with over sized cuffs. Like a black sweater with acid yellow stitching. Like black pumps with red soles.

Like say...a classic pair of basic sneakers with the laces situated off center.

Hello.

2 comments:

Cheng said...

Love the sneakers tat :) remember when we used to say "at san mo naman isusuot yan?!" I hope that you get to wear it several times :)

tracy gomez said...

Hahaha. I still say that up to now ;)

Roch said "bilangin natin ilang beses masusuot".

As of today, I've worn it twice. Wohoooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...