Thursday, December 10, 2009

all beautiful things

There are a lot of things in and about our home that I love.

While it is out of the question that ours is a lovely one beyond material or visual standards--that is not what I am writing about today.

I am referring to fixtures, paintings, art and other things that make our home if possible, more appealing.

While there a really a lot as my Ate Tan keeps our household in tip top condition. There is one piece that stands out for me. It is not the most expensive or unique item in the house. However, I guess it is my favorite for what it symbolises, represents and reminds me of.The days that I would be spending with Kuya and Ate Tan may be numbered. We don't know for sure at this point, but I am very grateful that God allowed us to have at least five years together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...