Monday, October 19, 2009

the THROAT about my condition

I had been baldado and partially baldado on and off the last few weeks. After two rounds of antibiotics, a blood test, a x-ray (inhale, deep breath, hold your breath...click), two bottles of that cough mixture, a bottle of banana flavored cough mixture with ventolin (I was shaking for a few days), more than 24 lozenges, two bottles of Pei Pa Koa and A LOT of missed meet ups, the doctor tells me that it is not an infection, but an allergy.

(Okay, so the medication / treatment enumeration is irrelevant--besides the two rounds of antibiotics.)

What am I allergic to? She can't tell. I have to observe she says.

Dr. House, help me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you're allergic to laguna love :(

tracy gomez said...

Well, you've got a point there...I just hope I don't have to take antihistamin for tge rest of my life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...