Sunday, October 11, 2009

(meaning) this sunday

My day started very early--more like late last night.

By 10 AM I had:

1. ironed out plans for today
2. completed my errand list
3. completed my shopping list (shopping <-- not an errand)
4. Tried on a dress thrice. Yes. The same dress.
5. sewn something totally out of character--if you know what I mean ;)
6. sewn a dumpling :-p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a very packed day and as early as 9 PM, I already feel like sleeping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday today was different. I haven't spent Sundays like this in a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every once in a while, someone comes along and you think, feel and believe that life, as you know it, would change (something I borrowed from a play I saw recently), if the person stays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...