Wednesday, October 7, 2009

sewing, meeting, nothing

Yesterday, I started sewing again :)

It is funny how I feel inspired to sew in the midst of the very uninspiring flu stint.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow, I am meeting a friend that I haven't seen for a while. I am quite excited. It is funny how I feel very close to this person when we hung out maybe six times tops during the span of time we have know each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She tells me he has a new girlfriend who looks like me. It is funny as (he sees me as a sister and) I'm not his type. And he HAS a type. Trust me.

(Maybe it isn't that funny because this isn't really about me.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...