Thursday, October 29, 2009

cheater

I'm not really one to quote Oprah (or read a book just because Oprah recommends it), but I saw an interesting show she did yesterday. It was about cheating men.

While I didn't get to see the whole show, more importantly the closing, some of the statistics actually are still in my head.

It might be the data crunching that I was going that got me fixated on percentages.

1. 12% of men will cheat no matter what
2. 1 in 2.7--okay, make that 1 in 3 men will cheat at least once
3. 55% of the cheaters will deny cheating (even if presented with evidence)
4. Only 14% will admit to their partners without being asked (or 16%? Beats me.)
5. 12% left their partners for someone more good looking, or shapely

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was not really surprised about #5, in fact my guess was 5 - 10%, only because I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO CHEATED WITH SOMEONE MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN HIS PARTNER. Seriously. NO ONE. Maybe I don't know that much people? Not sure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...