Sunday, October 18, 2009

how did you know?

I heard from a good friend yesterday. He was asking me how I knew it was IT.

What he wanted to know was that for all the times I went through with it, what made me decide that it was time to let go.

Wow.

I've been asked this question more than a few time, but it was never quite phrased like this, collectively. FOR ALL THE TIMES. Generally, one would refer to the latest, but my friend, as you know is NOT usual.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could have given him a blow by blow of my thought process, but that would be pointless. I said what I thought would make most sense to him now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said that while I couldn't tell him reasons why he should stay, I could tell him unreasonable reasons to stay. I could easily give him ten but I chose to share only one, sayang naman lahat ng time and effort that we put into the relationship.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...