Thursday, August 21, 2008

super glue me

I wanted to rest a bit before I look into some slides so I decided to go through my clothes and take out those that I wanted to discard but the task proved to be very tedious, so I decided to look into my shoes instead. I found a brown flat peep toe sling back that I got last year but almost never wore. Upon inspection, I found that the sole was starting to fall off the shoe. Geez! Those were not exactly the cheapest. I decided to mitigate the situation with super glue. I know that rugby glue should should be used for shoes, but where the hell would I get rugby glue? Besides, I remember what that stuff did to the street children at McDonald's Taft! (omg! That is some story! I'll write another entry for it)

So I played elf, as in the elves and the shoemaker and brought the shoes back to life. I was almost clapping my hands when I realized that the super glue tube is stuck to my right pointing finger.

I spent twenty minutes under the tap before I managed to get the tube off and another ten trying to remove a generous layer without ripping my skin off.

Good news: I didn't rip my skin

Bad news: I didn't get the glue out

Although I can now do all the things I could with my pointing finger before the incident, I am very much concerned with how I could get into the office, as the finger print identification system scans and verifies (quite conveniently!) that of the employee's right pointing finger.

4 comments:

rotsss said...

acetone daw to get super glue off your skin.

and shempre this bit of info comes several days too late. :p

tracy gomez said...

Thanks for the tip. I'm happy to tell you that I have managed to clear my hands of super glue already. I think it is because of my fondness for body oil that did the trick :)

So, "SUPER GLUE FREE NA ME" :P hahahaha. (sorry, hindi ko natiis parang sayang ang opportunity magkulit eh)

rotsss said...

uu nga po eh. mukha nga pong you took advantage of the opportunity po.

bwahahaha. bwiset (po)

tracy gomez said...

HAHAHAHA :P

Tempted ako jumab more, but I worry for our sanity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...