Tuesday, August 26, 2008

much ado about STEP UP 2

I had stressed Cindy so much about missing Step Up 2, only to realize that it is not that great. There were moments, not really Paris, je t'aime moments but more like moments when I said to myself "hey this person can dance, cool".

Even with mixed popcorn and crispy chicken from the Cathay Cinema food stall (and you won't believe how much of a sucker I am for these movie munchies), I think I would still feel that it is not even good enough to watch again when it hits HBO.

Cinds, I take everything back :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've always known it was gonna suck :P

tracy gomez said...

Hahaha! I gave it a chance because I enjoyed the first movie ;)

YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE DANCING (po) hahahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...