Sunday, August 17, 2008

ending the week right

I was having a very hectic week when I passed by a certain shoe store. To relieve the stress, I decided to try some pairs on. I ended up bringing some home, one of which is the one in the image.

Oh, and it was such a bonus that this particular one was on 40% off.

Not that I am justifying the purchase(s?) but I recently discarded a pair of casual sandals with a three-inch wedge espadrilles. (I could almost feel someone rolling her eyes saying walang point)

I am now dressed for church and I'm wearing this pair to mass. With a knit dress, admittedly, I feel like I am a member of the Spice Girls. Maybe I should ask for divine intervention that I would never trip, slip, tumble or fall flat on my face wearing ridiculously high wedges--or heels.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...