Friday, August 1, 2008

august is here

It's August. Already.

I failed to count the number of times that I thought to myself that you just breeze through the years in Singapore. And that I hate to wake up at 32 to realize that I could have done more.

I find that I am really just waiting things out.

And it is not too easy.

I can't plan. And I'm a planner.

There is this unrelenting silence and calm which only means I am in the eye of the storm.

This is me, waiting.

Any day now. Any day now. Any day now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may seems strange, but what you wrote reminds me of the last lines of a Meatloaf classic 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light'. Enjoy this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0ns8t9iQck

Anonymous said...

is this waiting the kind of waiting that we were talking about before?

tracy gomez said...

Not quite on target, but along those lines....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...