Monday, October 7, 2013

twilight?

There would be great weeks, but there would be weeks like last week.

Dark.  Bleak.  Possibly, depressing.

I really don't want to go into details, but recent events are reminders that life is very fragile.  That one single incident could change a life.  End a life.

I didn't help that my body decided that last week would be that faithful week in the cycle when dysmenorrhea comes about. 

Over the weekend, I could not count the number of times I stopped, closed my eyes and cried a little.  Out of physical pain and pain from potential losses.

I told myself over and over again that I should focus on what good is going on with my life and be grateful of all the blessings that I am receiving. 

I do. 

I am.

In these moments of tears, my fiance will hug me, or hold my hand.  Sometimes not saying anything, but in his way remind me it will pass, assure me that everything will turn out okay. 

Those acts alone, should be enough to remind me that life is good.

---

I am feeling much better today. 

I feel rested.

Little, if any physical pain.

And who knows, maybe tonight, I'd get good news.  One that was surely worth the long wait.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...