Saturday, October 26, 2013

O Blogs: An Introduction

While lazing in bed the morning after our wedding, my husband looks at me seriously and says something I had been unable to imagine in my most imaginative state of mind.
I think you should introduce me in your blog as a guest blogger.  

I, wide eyed say nothing, so he could go on.  And (hopefully) on and on.
I could write about our wedding.

I'm thinking, is he really going through with this?  Something's caught in my throat, my heart is pounding, I am so excited.
Maybe I could write about our suppliers too.  It would be our 'thank you' to them.

Go on.   I feel like a kid opening a giant present!
We can email the link to different people so they can read the entries.

I smile.  He smiles.

We hold hands.  And fall asleep again.

---

Our honeymoon continues....

---

What of my husband?

My husband doesn't have Facebook.  He doesn't have a blog.  He has a twitter account, but almost never posts.

There are very few people who actually have insight on who my husband is as a writer, blogger and thinker, but I think those who do know him would describe him as insightful.

We have a friend, who in drunken conversations would often say I hate O.  O being his reference to my husband and hate being, love perhaps.

Why does he say this?  It is because after hours spent with me talking about something--a situation for example, my husband chips in and then eureka.

I didn't realise that, but now that you've said it....  says the friend to O.

This trait of my husband, I am much aware of.  But every time it happens, I still go really love, you did it again.  

For his entries, I won't describe what to expect.  But I will tell you this, if you only know of him and not know him, know him--you may find yourself a little bit surprised.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...