Sunday, April 29, 2012

the voice(mail)

I was watching a clip from a talk by the founder of postsecret about people saving voicemail of loved ones so that if something happens to any of these people, they could at least hear their voices again. I turned, teary eyed from the monitor to the person I'm with and said "We don't leave voicemails. Or videos." and as if there was nothing else to do, I hugged him and cried a little. I blame my period. Really. Well, not really. --- I'm always torn somewhat thinking that I'd rather live the moment than capture the moment. --- Yesterday I was watching South Park and it was about Stan's Grandpa reviewing his life and realising that losing his dog was one of the darkest moments in his life, only he can't even remember how the dog looks like. --- Moments are fleeting. Memories are not perfect. Would you want to perfectly remember a moment you struggled to have or struggle remembering a perfect moment? --- I told the person I'm with that I wanted to start saving more memories, just because. But truly, I am not sure. --- I don't know if my stand will change, if something happens. What to do?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...