Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ritter sweet memory (that is all I'm taking with me)

The first one I tried was the white chocolate with whole hazelnuts, then the milk chocolate with corn flakes.

While the pretty pink packaging would usually catch my attention when all the variants lined up in display, I tend to look away from the milk chocolate with strawberry yogurt because, I imagine chocolates coming from pink packaging tasting of air fresheners.

Today, after an extra spicy lunch I grabbed a pack. I thought there was no point in wondering anymore.

And what do you know, it was quite nice! Maybe a bit too sweet, but it was perfect to put out the fire in my gut.

---

I like that it was creamy. The chocolate was quite soft, not because it had melted, but because it was meant to be soft. I am assuming that because it didn't break or run when I broke off a square.

There were very tiny strawberry bits that tasted of the real thing. If it was artificial flavouring, it was real good flavouring.

I liked that there was some texture. They had put in a very minimal amount of crispies--I was pleasantly surprised to encounter.

---

I had eaten the entire thing by now, and as much as I want to take another photo--one that didn't focus on my point man, I can't.

At least not without getting another bar--thus risking eating the entire thing again.

And I can't risk that. At least, not today.

(Still not too bad considering it's a mobile photo.)

---

I think I just made my first chocolate review ;)

2 comments:

Marie said...

More chocolate reviews please! That made me crave some actually. Also, I love the nail color :)

tracy gomez said...

Thanks :)

Worth getting athe chocolate, and the nail varnish!

Bybthe way, they don't sell the Cadbury Mini Eggs here--the one especially for Easter. Do me a favor and eat some for me ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...