Monday, April 30, 2012

green tips

I'd be lucky if a manicure would last two days without chipping on me. You see, I love washing my hands. I also tend to type like crazy. As I can't stand these chips, I tend to wear a color, at most three days. And on the average, less than two days. You can just imagine how delighted I was that the mom color I slapped on my fingernails lasted three days without a chip. After some heavy cooking yesterday though, it was only expected that it was time to say goodbye. Only I thought maybe I can try doing a french tip-esque. If I screw it, so what? I was taking it off anyways. The result is quite cartoony as I played with the colors a bit. For some reason I kept thinking of a plastic watermelon. If I had a fine sign pen, I'd draw dots for seeds so I can show my niece something that would make her giggle and say "You're so funny, Ninang."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...