Thursday, January 6, 2011

man in the moon

This entry isn't even about the watch.

----

I have this thing about the concept of a man in the moon. And it isn't around NASA expeditions.

----

It is the romantic in me that sometimes decides to be.

I guess it is rooted in a childhood memory.

----


(Maybe that's why I liked the Adam movie so much.)

----

When I was very young, I saw a cartoon wherein the leading lady and obviously, the leading man were jumping on a trampoline. They kept jumping all day until the day turned into night. They were jumping so high that at some point, the lady jumped too high and landed on the moon.

The leading man, wanting to find her tried his very best to make it to the moon too, but failed.

On the following night, he went out with his guitar to serenade his lady love in the moon.

From that night onwards, after sunset he would head out to sing to the moon, hoping that somehow she could hear him.

----

Another reason probably why I'm liking Bruno Mars so much. Talking to the Moon.

----

I love moon references :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey i know that! i remember that! nung christmas, i was trying to remember that specific cartoon from walt disney kasi it usually shows during christmas. its one of my happy childhood thoughts :)

tracy gomez said...

That's so cool! I didn't think anyone remembers that but me! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...