Thursday, January 6, 2011

the bomb

During my university days, every now and then my sister would get me clothes to wear. One time she got me a navy blue shirt with a small bomb print in front. It was instantly a favorite. I'd wear it a lot.

-----

More than twelve years later, a lot of clothes came and left my closet, I've moved thrice already, still...the shirt remains in my closet.

I wore it a few weeks ago when I did by obligatory walking to get some exercise, when time allows. I realised that it is well faded around the neck and shoulders, I didn't care though. I like how old shirts feel, plus obviously I love this particular shirt.

My heart sank when I saw a small hole, a very small one, smaller than a marker's point, but a VERY REAL hole. Near the left collar bone.

-----

I think it is time to let go, but I'm unsure if I want to.

For now, I'm keeping it in my cloth stash because maybe I could incorporate part of it into some of my future projects.

We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Rhea said...

gamitin mo nalang pantulog! :-)

tracy gomez said...

do you remember the shirt? :) college days naman o!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...