Sunday, January 9, 2011

blurrrrr

Rashes from I don't know where are still very much there. It didn't really subside, but I'm just thankful that I'm not worse off compared to Saturday.

I took this photo to check if it had gotten better as I didn't have a mirror with me then.

Asking the person I was with was pointless, I knew I'd get an answer such as "Don't worry, it will go away soon, just be patient".

I was surprised when I looked at the photo as it completely blurred out the part I wanted to see.

I knew it was because I turned my mobile too soon after taking the photo.

But looking at the photo made me relax about the rashes a bit. It was like something telling me that it isn't a big deal. Maybe I can gloss over these rashes and focus on other things.

Of course this perspective would change if it gets worse, or if these don't go away after a week.

I saving my worries for next Saturday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...