Thursday, December 9, 2010

prince and the pauper

I had finally gotten a darker make up shade.

Only, it's too dark!

There was limited stock where I went, and I was not about to go to another branch. Besides, it looked almost right when I tried the tester on my neck. Yes. My neck. One of the make up gurus in youtube said that the right shade is the one that matches your neck, not face. Interesting, yeah?

More interesting is that a friend told me today, another make up guru in youtube said that it is the color of your cleavage that you should match. Now, even if I knew that while shopping for make up, I doubt (highly doubt, in fact) that I'd swatch there.

I now sport a look that is similar to an actress tanned to look like a needy person--homeless. As opposed to an actress portraying a needy person portraying a non-needy person.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...